Thursday, September 30, 2010

A little spiral

Albuquerque Photographer
My life feels a little bit out of control right now... ok maybe more than a little. And the only thing I can think to do about it is to start blogging again! Am I crazy too!? ;) But what I'm kind of thinking is that maybe if I can sit down and write every once in a while I can learn to focus again on the things that are important to me. Most days I am obsessing about my business or lack of business and I start to develop anxiety about it. It's important for me to be able to make a living off of what I do, but more importantly it is vital that I make art. And that, along with nurturing my family need to be the first things I think about and maybe the money will follow.

Just need time to center myself.


I want to:
-Host a party very very soon
-make some clothes... I've seen some very creative pieces that I'd like to add to my wardrobe
-make jewelry... instant therapy if I have a vision in mind
-Do one of my special conceptual photo shoots
-make sock dolls for my kids
-find the sewing machine and fabric scissors LOL it's been a long time

4 comments:

Madame Cactus said...

Hi! I just discover your wonderful blog and I love it! I'm french and I have a blog too (http://aupaysdescactus.canalblog.com). I'm living in Albuquerque and I'm looking for others girls who are crafting, sewing and knitting. Are you in Albuquerque too? Let me know!

Maureen said...

Reached you via Creative Kismet.

Fascinated by this recent entry - my curiosity is that I am surprised when my life feels IN control. As soon as it does I know I am ready to spin away again, trying to find the bottom!

When I was young I thought that my life would become more 'roped in' and I would feel in control most of the time. At 62 I am now reconciled that it is never going to happen - good.

JR said...

Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
Best wishes
Jonas

Converse All Star pas cher said...

I know I am ready to spin away again, trying to find the bottom!