Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's November... time to blog every day ;)

november

With 2 other blogs going on I am bound to cross post once in a while... this will be one of those times ;)

I found a huge stack of Corelle plates at Savers that I will be using when I host Thanksgiving at my house this month. I haven't quite decided on what to do for center pieces... maybe spray paint gourds in matching colors? make little velvet pumpkins? Do you have any ideas?

I have Christmas on the brain already, but with my business keeping me busy with Holiday Family Sessions I have to be in that mode mentally. I think I may need to construct some sort of Holiday planner soon! You know I'll share! maybe even make 2 for a give away???

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My mom had that one with the green flowers for years! I always thought it was so ugly...love it now!

Heather said...

I went to Hobby Lobby and got the fall leaves bunches and laid them on the table.