Thursday, January 1, 2009

Someone Kidnapped my Kids

and replaced them with cute obedient robots!!!!


I thought I'd start some new traditions for new year's day... make Hoppin' John for dinner, homemade winter spiced donuts and cocoa for dessert, and a photo session. The usual problem with planning ANYTHING around here, is that something is bound to go a little bit wrong... just a little loose thread and then the whole kit and caboodle unravels!

But not today...

Not for one single moment...

there was no fighting...

the kids followed directions...

T actually LOOKED IN THE CAMERA!!!

*sniff* it was the best day ever ;)

I think it started here in this teleporter disguised as a phone booth:adorable obedient robot children

The donuts ended up being the failure today ;)Go see more pictures from today at my photo blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such cute kids!