Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What I need...

k8tykat tagged me for the google name search thingy (type in your name + "needs") But before I get to that, I'll tell you what I REALLY need! I need to not play volleyball at 5 months pregnant and on my very last day of playing twice a week for the month of April, I need to NOT get agressive in my most favorite front row positions and come slamming down sideways on my bad ankle and spraining it for the 11 hundreth time and go to the ER (which did see me and get me out in 4 hours 'cause I am preggers,) and so on and so forth!!! I'm okay, but I'm mad! I LOVE playing volleyball! And it was my very last day!!!!!! argh!!!!!!

ok, game time. Thanks to A monique being on American idol, I have a lot fo fun ones!


monique needs to get down:::is this like "off her high horse" or is it like a funky jive song? either way, it will have to wait until this ankle is better LOL
monique needs to straighten those girls out because they are loose they need someone to teach them how to be a lady:::I don't know the first thing about being a lady... oh well
monique needs to be fired:::well, hmmm, what are we talking about here?
monique needs to start taking responsibility for her own actions instead of blaming others and pointing her fingers:::It really was M.G.'s random hit in my direction that caused me to be in an agressive position, rather than the regular set up position that M.G. prefers. LOL sort of... I did say it to hubs though
monique needs no introduction:::of course
monique needs to lighten that mouth of hers:::another of course
monique needs to go to the hospital::: been there, done that
monique needs a midwife:::ironically, this is actually part of a review of a book I am reading called "Monique and the Mango Rains: Two Years With a Midwife in Mali" I am LOVING it for so many reasons, and though I am appalled and never inspired by African politics in general, I am considering giving wee babe the middle name of Mali (Because I love Molly, but I'm a sucker for the odd names)
monique needs to get a life and work on her self esteem:::ha ha ha ha ha ha me? ha ha ha ha
monique needs to go to Charm School and not run one:::duh! LOL

Ok, so I would normally make a list here of tagged people, BUT from reading their blogs they are either already tagged, just had a baby, taking care of kiddos with the flu, spending valuable time on etsy, and many other number of things. Soooooo if you read this and want to do it, and you ever comment on my blog, then I'm sure I'll read it, 'cause I'm just going to be sitting her for a few days with my stupid fat ankle propped up! :)

3 comments:

Raesha D said...

What fun "monique needs":):) That really sucks about your ankle. I'm so sorry:( Do you need anything??? Walmart can't find the Easter pix - can you send them again??? Love you!

Anonymous said...

monique needs :: some tender lovin' care.
xo

Anonymous said...

ps : love the new banner !!