Friday, October 31, 2008

Boden, How I love thee

In my internet and flickr browsing tonight I came across posts about Boden a few times. I'd heard about them in the past but never took a look, until tonight...over a big mug of cocoa and marshmallows...how had I gone so long without Boden??? and the style is right up my alley (a bit Gamine here and there)I coveted the entire catalog and felt sorry for my pocketbook state ;) But I'm a thrifty/handy/innovative girl... sorry Boden, I can't shop from you, but I can find some affordable alternatives. I am super excited about replicating these two:

4 comments:

jess said...

have you signed up for the catalog yet, you'll love it?!

Liz said...

I love Boden but like you, find it hard to swallow their prices. I wonder if Ebay has them........

Liz said...

I answer my own question:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=mini+boden&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Raesha D said...

Beautiful clothes!!! you were totally Boden at church. I wish I could afford them though these days I'm more of a Target 75% off rack girl:)