Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Studio

down sizing in progress

Yesterday Jess said "I can't believe you gave up crafting for photography." I think it was in jest ;) and the truth is I haven't exactly given it up. I'm just downsizing. I went from having a studio to myself piled with craft crap (REALLY, piled! Just ask Raesha) to sharing the studio space with hubs and sometimes kids and my photo business. Now with 4 kids and a pretty successful business, I dont have the time to craft like I once did. I do miss it and do plan on going back to it when ever time does permit, so I've allotted myself the red shelf...that's it! One red shelf...that is already overflowing and there is a huge pile in the living room to go through still! Wish me luck (and sanity)

2 comments:

Raesha D said...

GOOD for you!!! I'm so proud of you for downsizing. I am in some serious need of doing that myself:)

jess said...

You're so funny. Don't you love the random things you say to someone in jest and it haunts them and gives them a complex? Good luck fitting onto the red shelf! You know, you could always get another shelf and paint it red if you needed to!