Thursday, December 10, 2009

dec 10

I was channeling axyl and stephen and my legs look funny

I could see it in my head last night. My comfy ripped jeans, an aerosmith t shirt and an off white cardigan topped with my red scarf. Unfortuantely, I had no aerosmith t shirt, no guns n roses, no classic rock t's, nothin. So the pic on the right is what I WOULD HAVE looked like if I had one.

I ran to the thrift store first thing this morning to hunt for one. I even convinced myself if I found one that smelled like it was washed I might actually wear it to breakfast with my photog friends without washing it first.... ewwww I know... but I was obsessed. Looking back, I am sooooo glad I didnt find one! haha! I did find an AWESOME pair of slate blue boots! I have been on the hunt for a pair of boots like them for a couple of months! Just trying to decide what I will wear with them... silvery gray leggings and a dress? black leggings with a denim skirt and grey sweater? I dunno, guess we'll see tomorrow!


black flast with buckle: Target
Jeans: Old Navy boot cut that is an old style of boot cut they dont make anymore
basic black t
thrifted gap cardi
yard sale banadana

No comments: