This was the first, a bunny made with a cardboard thread cone for the body, adorned and slightly embellished...when I finished her todays I saw the future of cone based kittens and princess pugs dressed and ready for picnics???
I'm really impressed with myself that I blogged for 14 days straight. I'm not really sure if I have ever done it...maybe once around Christmas???...so I got a little obsessed with one of my favorite numbers (14) and made a list in my journal of 14 things about me...I'll share:
1. I'm married to a crime fighting super hero whose alter ego keeps me well stocked in Butterfingers, homemade herbal tea, and too much sweet talk ;)
2. I am mommy to 3 tenacious redheads and think they should be called "Tenacious D"
3. I would rather drive a VW than a lexus
4. I'd be a vegetarian, if I didn't like steak so much...and I only eat it about once a month!
5. I've always wanted to like olives, but I don't.
6. If I could live anywhere, I would live in Southern California, near the beach
7. I'd like to sleep in a treehouse
8. I placed 3rd in a school art contest when I was in kindergarten, and might not be an artist today if I hadn't.
9. I like the beginning of seasons, but not the middle or end
10. I didn't keep any childhood friends...except my sisters
11. I have shared a bedroom with someone since I was a year and a half old
12. I have recently realized that pregancy has made some of my most timid fears into raging panic attacks (swimming in lakes and interacting with insects)
13. And despite this I am birthing w/o pain meds in about 14 weeks
14. Talking about myself, taking pride in (and sharing) my art is not something I ever did before I started blogging. In fact I was strongly against it because I thought it would give others the impression that I was conceited.
Thank you for reading my list...now I've got to get ready to go out to dinnner with the hubs!