Monday, June 18, 2007

Eat Tree Tie

eat tree tie
I've been having fun with some Fisher Price cards (from one of those old school desk.magnet toys) I'm putting the "EAT" card in our dining area amongst my collecton of chalkboards. I might frame another for upstairs, or just put them on the fridge. I love them so much but I have about 10 cards...where would I put 10 cards?! So I've decided to give a few up.

The "Tree" and "Tie" cards are available for $5 each (shipping included in the states) I'm sure I'll have more up this week, just have to decide which to keep.

Email me for more info mokistar at aol dot com :)

7 comments:

Regina said...

oh these are very cute! The EAT one is definitely a keeper! I like what you've done to them!

jess said...

Holy Cow, those are so cute!

Raesha D said...

Pure genius!! What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

oh these are lover-ly!!

Chara Michele said...

Those cards are so cute!

Majeak Ann said...

Nice to see you are back and with a new blog!
hugs,
Marjorie

Kami said...

Those are really cute! The tree one would be cute for a family tree. Where did you get the cards? Can't wait to see the rest!