Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged while Swimming

Swim

Told you I have the beach on my mind! Hubs is off today and when I came in he's playing some 311 song called "Speak Easy" VERY island reggae for 311 and loadsa mentioning the ocean!...well some.

Also, got tagged by Kerry

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, but my middle name is like my dad's a bit
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a couple days ago...surprised it's not more w/these hormones!!!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING most of the time...I like the individula letters but it always looks messy to me...when I was bored in highscool I would develop different ways to write each letter, developing a new handwriting because I was bored with the old.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3.5
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? depends, some people like me, some don't get me...or something???
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes!!! someday
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?honey bunches of oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?never, and i try not to wear laces...I prefer buckles
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yuppers
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? birthday cake flavored w/brownies, almonds, and choc. syrup
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? style and disposition
15. RED OR PINK? How about both together?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I like myself quite a bit, but I am pretty messy and my boobs are too big! ;)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST no one, I've been fortunate thus far
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?I'm sure I'll read it on their blogs ;)
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and flip flops
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? banana
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? children waking up, lego star wars 2 video game, dogs running around the yard
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? apple green, but I'd pick a spot next to sea green and marigold for ambiance
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? sea air
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sista
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes'm Kerry rocks!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football, but especially at the stadium
27. HAIR COLOUR? I'm not quite sure...some people see red, other's light brown, I always think it's blonde
28. EYE COLOUR? hazel :) greeeeen
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? sometimes, but rarely
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? mmmm anything that gets mentioned...I'm ready to go try what kerry suggested. pregnancy again
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings of course
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Was watching "Stranger than Fiction" again yesterday
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? green, w/ a green brown and white babydoll top over it.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? depends on the location...though winter is more comfortable
35. HUGS OR KISSES? how could you choose just one?!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not sure who I'm tagging yet...Lain probably
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND you never know
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "A Long Way Down" by Nick Hornby and "Tom Sawyer" (the kids are loving it!)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?R2D2 and C3PO...ha!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? nothing television viewing has been neglected thanks to lego star wars and a lack of good programming
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? rain on the roof
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? hmmm depends where you call home
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? how about unusual? I can make my eyeballs shake...loev to freak people(kids) out with that one
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? CA!!!!!!
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?fly

tagging (if you're up for it):
Jess
Lain
Dawn
Regina
Ali

I dunno, I hate tagging people...I never know which 5 to pick!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Step back in amazement - I've done it! Decided it was like a band aid - best done fast!

kerry lynn said...

oh yea. i feel like i know you so much better now!!

and can i say just how much i adore that swim card? wanna do a swapperoo?? something of mine for that!?!jlmk!

xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chara Michele said...

I love that swim card!

So fun to read all those questions and answers! :)