Tuesday, August 21, 2007

For the Baby

for the baby

So this nameless baby's mama, finally made something for "it" I had been putting off any baby stuff making because of not knowing what "it" is. But I just HAD to make "it" a blanket! Mostly because I know that after this baby finally comes out and shows "it's" big shiny butt the the world, I wont have time nor stamina for quilt making. Fortunately this one wasn't too much work anyways. Thinking of ordering more polk a dot material for a matching sling!

Hey! Don't forget to enter the Name our Baby" contest! Only about 4 weeks left. There's a link in the side bar ----->

5 comments:

jess said...

Love it!!!

jess said...

So cute! I love the colors...

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Hi! Found your blog through flickr, and I love this blanket. My due date is in two weeks, and I haven't made anything for our baby! Must get busy... Can't wait to hear about your new little one.

-Addie

Jenni-Raie said...

i think its a gorgeous quilt and the polkadot fabric is QUITE neato!

Raesha D said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!