Friday, August 24, 2007

The News

me

So the news I have been waiting for! I entered a contest for a seat at Skye Hardwick's Business Bootcamp workshop in Salt Lake in February! Brrrrr! And I won! I'm so excited! If anyone needs to not be so dang soft in this business it's me! I hope I get my butt kicked!

I also had a nice(?) surprise last night when my sisters and friends covertly changed our girls night out into a baby shower! I even got some sweet presents sent in special from some great blogging friends! I have to take proper pictures and send out proper thank you cards! Dang it! LOL! I was completely embarrassed by the attention but soaked it all up for the baby's sake ;)

5 comments:

jess said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE this picture!!!!You are so talented, that is such a great idea, I love watching your mind unfold on your blog through your pictures, writings and whatnot. That is so cool.

Raesha D said...

I'm so excited for you!!! That is so awesome...and I'm so glad everything went so well last night:):)

Ali said...

Love your photo - it'd make a fab shower thank you cord!

Jenni-Raie said...

that picture is SO cool!!!! did you take it yourself?

Anonymous said...

oh moki, that picture is amazing. just beautiful. wow.

and I'm so glad the shower was fun and a surprise. what surprised me is that I managed to get your gift there on time (thanks so much to Raesha for letting me join in on the fun!).