Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not-So-Little Scrapper

Scrappin'

Kerry is as you may know a fantastic scrapper! She put a challenge to her readers to scrap the most favorite moments of the year. I'm not sure I can meet her challenge number wise, but it really jump started my scrap-dead brain. I've got tons of ideas now for things to scrap, rather than questioning "What do I scrap and why?"

Scrappin'

This one says: "This is about more than growing a life inside of me. It's about the collaboration betweeen husband and wife that ultimately creates a piece of art on film and within."

Scrappin'

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO SEE BETTER QUALITY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love these!
that pic of you with the baby drawing is incredible!
xoxo

jess said...

You need to make a font with your handwriting!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the babydrawing.

Everytime I see scrap-pages I think I should do something like that with my pictures also instead of leaving them in a box. It so nice. If ever there were more hours i a day *sigh*