Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I added music

C

Warning! I added a playlist to my sidebar...not sure how long it will last. You can go push pause on it, turn down your speakers or listen.

I am just UP LATE AGAIN!

Tonight it's heartburn. I read blogs, I cleaned the bathroom, I took some tums, I read some wonderful birth stories from Ina May's Childbirth Guide to get me all hyped up.

For those of you that don't know, I'm one of those crazy ladies that doesn't get an epidural! People always ask me why I don't, they question my reasoning, motives, and I suppose sanity. I can't REALLY explain it other than saying, unless you've done it and done it in a way you were okay with you just don't know. It's all really empowering.

4 comments:

Regina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina said...

Good for you for NOT opting for an epidural. We are rare birds you know. Both of my births were epidural free and I'd do it again. AND there is a HUGE difference in how the baby is after birth. All the docs will tell their pt's that it doesn't affect the babies, but they don't hang around after to see how it does!!
Get some sleep- drink chamomile, relax. I know, easier said than done.

Jenni-Raie said...

geeze that really confused me. i was trying to listen to an album on itunes to preview it and i had two songs playing at once and i didn't know how to stop the second thing!

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

I am due any day now, and yesterday I had to go for my "epidural consultation" (standard practice at the hospital where I'm delivering). Listening to all of that has solidified my decision even more to NOT get one! Luckily, I have a very supportive midwife. Good luck to you!!