Thursday, August 30, 2007

What I did tonight

edward

Raesha and I went out to a cafe and got dessert. mmmmm I got a Cin-city cinnamon bagel and Raesha got a slice of cheesecake. yummers! It was sooo nice to get out of the house for an hour with her and gossip ;)

At home, I totally intended to go to bed by midnight, but one of the kiddos (B?) turned the drying cycle off on the dishwasher and I really needed to do the dishes tonight as our live-in colony of sugar ants could smell the BBQ sauce from dinner! (Am I weird that I think sugar ants are so cute?! They're so tiny! and named after sweet sugar! But of course I can't tolerate them on my kitchen counter.) OK so I turned the drying cycle on and worked on a new doll (found out they are only 50¢ at the dollar store!!!) I know C-bug will be so excited to see this edward scissorhands doll! Even if he is a little effeminate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a scary figure this is ;0)

Amy said...

omg, I love this and now I have to watch the movie during nap time today :).

Anonymous said...

I love it. You are a wonder with these dolls!