Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baking with B (a good reason to not work)

baking with B

You know I love working. I love running off to some location and running around for an hour with anyone who doesn't call me "mommy." And then I love the quiet time I have a night, editing pictures, putting up galleries, and sending in orders. But all that fun added to the responsibilities I have during the holidays leaves me a very tired and stressed gal.

Instead of working today, Miss B and I made Hubs a birthday cake (German Chocolate, his favorite, my least favorite... it is always a little too dry for my taste and I'm allergic to the nummy frosting but eat a little bit of it anyway!!!)

After the cakes got into the oven we made pumpkin scones to take to CO. She begged me to make MnM scones, peppermint scones, chocolate scones...anything but pumpkin scones... she's not a fan.

1 comment:

theresa said...

First of all, Happy Birthday to Hubby! I'll take a piece of that cake.
;-)
Secondly, you've been tagged girl--a reveal all sort of thing. I know you are up for the challenge.
See the rules on my blog.
and don't hate me, I'm just the messenger.
*hatu*