Friday, November 21, 2008

Look Who's Up Late

me and e

She WAS asleep, but T was yellin' (cause the boy has NO indoor voice,) and the hubs was chatting rather loudly on the phone with an old friend of ours he hadn't talked to in a while, oh, and then there was the sudden getting ill all over mommy that resulted in a quick jump in the shower for both of us.

e

Here she is campin' out on a bean bag with a towel and my old bunny doll. She was mid "mama" in this picture. I think what she was trying to say was, "Lady, could you please put that dang camera away already?!" I can't believe how old she looks now!

After she falls asleep I am going through this list to see if I can find any good old Christmas movies on you tube
or
use this pattern Raesha posted to use up some good yarn
or
come up with a peppermint scone recipe
or
clean...

4 comments:

Carin Davis said...

she is looking SO grown up-
although, as adorable as ever!
i hope you didn't clean-
the other stuff sounds SO much more interesting!!!

Raesha D said...

I know!!! She's not a baby anymore, sniff sniff...:(

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart.

I love that in this post it is not about grumbling (dang she woke up!!!) but about enjoying the little moment with your daughter. That is really what it is all about.

Leacayoungart said...

aw so cute.