Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas ornament swap

Ornament swap


Little Christmas Faeries in a Jar

I caught a little faerie
Poking ‘round the tree.
I wonder if Santa sent her
To secretly spy on me?
Will she say I was naughty?
Did she see me pout?
If she promises to say I’m good,
Then maybe I’ll let her out

The idea is you can hang her on a tree, put her on a shelf, hang her from a necklace, or finagle a Christmas light into the jar to light it up. I only made enough for the swap and I hate cutting out all the detail (the faeries are less than an inch tall), but now I want one for me!


5 comments:

Viki said...

That is just Way CUTE!

Where did you get the little fairy?

Amy said...

thank goodness for being the swap momma because one of these little lovelies is DEFINITELY staying with me :). i love every last little bit about them, the glittery snow, the tiny fairy, the sweet poem. fills my bucket right up!

Anonymous said...

ooooooo, I really really hope I get one of these in the swap. Now I'm so totally going to have to bribe the swap momma, hmmm. Oh, Moki, how incredible.

jess said...

I love these! I really wanted to sign up, there's just too many other things I need to make. I can't wait to see what you get in return!

Deborah Boschert said...

Me too me too! Please let me be lucky enough to find one in my swap box.