Tuesday, November 4, 2008

x-posted from my photoblog

c and e

I absolutely adore this picture of my youngest and oldest. I feel a unique bond to the two of them, being as they represent the beginning of mommyhood and the "ending." I can remember all those things C-bug did for the first time and how exciting that was, and as E goes through them all (like finally really walking this last week) I really cherish every moment, knowing this may be the last time I am witness to one of my baby's little milestones.

The kids are all home today, so it was a perfect opportunity to do their Christmas pictures. Last year I was doing sessions well into December and didn't get to our family portrait until late. This year I plan on spending as much time with my family as possible, which is why client sessions will be ending by Nov 22...unless of course you don't mind paying my holiday rates ;)

No comments: